It is a pleasure to endorse you as a person as well as your talents in Reflexology.
As I told you while in your care for many month, that every time I left your office, my Head discomfort, some dizziness, my Body and Limbs were
like they floated. I am not exaggerating as I am to honest for that. I don’t like ‘Schmalz’ either, but you truly deserve all the praise I can offer you.
I was in dire straights, feeling my way around to a number of Practitioners, i.e.. Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Computerized Chiropractic Treatments. I feel that all off them did something positive for me, but without question, I can clearly state that your Reflexology helped me in the most noticeable way.
I am happy to say that after a year of seeking relief from Ailments I can not pinpoint the origin of to this date, I am now feeling about 95% well again, the other 5% are due to my age and may never get a lot better. I am able to life a normal life again, without the feeling that I should get more treatments at this time.
Should, however, I have the misfortune to have a reversal of the condition, I would be back in your Lounging Chair to submit myself to your treatments. The results which you brought about, are not by accident, at least not in my life experiences, but a sign that anyone needing treatment will be in professional Hands.
I am writing this, as I know from personal experiences over decades, it is not always easy to find real expertise, as I found in you. During my visits with you, and ever since, when I hear of someone who may benefit from Reflexology, you are now the only Therapist I am thinking to recommend.
Hoping not to see you ever again, as a Practitioner, but certainly as the nice Person you are, I look forward to chatting with you some day again over coffee or whatever.
All the best